Instant Relief and Relaxation
- Amethya’s Cold-Heat Shoulder Wrap uses a balanced blend of all-natural, gel beads with non-toxic materials that create the ideal thermal transfer source.
- With an upgraded ultra-soft plush material, this shoulder wrap outperforms other regular hot and cold therapies when specifically in need of muscle relief.
- It's a must-have hot cold wrap for muscle pains, stiff necks, torticollis, strains, distensions, and sprains. A reusable pack will last for years, but you should not overheat it in the microwave or expose it to direct sunlight.
Reusable Back & Neck Cold Pad
- Instantly reduce soreness in your neck and back with the Amethya Reusable Back & Neck Cold Pad. Designed with top-quality gel technology.
- Simply place in the freezer to active the advanced gel and place on sore, achy areas.
- Delivers soothing relief from: Sore muscles/arthritis, sprains/swelling, common aches, and bruising. Safe for all ages.
Flexible Contoured Design
- Hot or cold, its form-fitting flexibility conforms to your body for targeted relief.
- Freeze or microwave pack to the desired temperature.
- Retains temperature longer. The body-contoured design offers added support & relief.
Using Cold or Hot?
- As a rule, it is best to apply cold therapy to your lower back in the first 24 to 72 hours following your lower back injury.
- The application of cold therapy can minimize your inflammation and swelling—which in turn may reduce your pain.
- The application of heat therapy stimulates blood flow to the area, which brings restorative oxygen and nutrients.
- Remedy hot/cold therapeutic comfort wrap for aches & pains. Specially designed for neck, shoulder, and back
- Soothing therapy for arthritis, bursitis, sore muscles, everyday stress, and more.
- Reusable dual cold and hot therapy pack for pain relief and injuries
- Flexible even after freezing: The gel cushion remains suitable to the shapes of your body after frozen
- Latex-free nylon packs provide a safe and gentle way to address muscle pain. Each cold therapy pack is filled with non-toxic silica gel, so it's safe for all ages to use